Idralos Pidhari

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Idralos Pidhari

Post by Micamo »

Irallen, 809746/723/9/84, 10 hours remain.

A strange music hummed on the wind. The moon shone brightly. Adena's face was bathed in its light from the window. Slowly and begrudingly she awoke and crept out of bed toward the window, where she saw it hanging beautifully, taking up a whole quarter of the sky. From below she saw the usual smoke.

It was a sight she had grown quite accustomed to. For 10,000 years, war has raged on the planet of Mithran. Sleeping through the sound of bombs and gunshots was something everyone had grown up with.

But today is the day the war ends.

Today is the day Mithran ends.
My pronouns are <xe> [ziː] / <xym> [zɪm] / <xys> [zɪz]

My shitty twitter
Ossicone
vice admin
vice admin

Re: Idralos Pidhari

Post by Ossicone »

The end?
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Post by Micamo »

Nope. 10 hours remain, remember?
My pronouns are <xe> [ziː] / <xym> [zɪm] / <xys> [zɪz]

My shitty twitter
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

My how dark. Might I ask why is the world ending, how is the world ending and who knows about it and why haven't they tried to stop it? Is the world modern, who is fighting, why? I feel so abused. Cliff hangers suck, cliff hangers are house (house being profanic word of choice).
What are Klingon speakers doing? They are engaging in intellectually stimulating language play. They are enjoying themselves for languages sake, art for art’s sakes. And like all committed artists, they will do their thing, critics be damned.
Arika Okrent