Homeless Culture Seeks Earthlike World

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
Arayaz
roman
roman

Homeless Culture Seeks Earthlike World

Post by Arayaz »

Hello!

As you might know, my latest language is called Laakitlantu. I have a bit of culture outlined for it, but no larger world. If anyone has an Earth-like world that could accept a small island in the arctic circle, PM me or reply here.
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: Ruykkarraber languages Ngama Areyaxi languages Arskiilz Kahóra Makihip ŋAħual 2c2ef0
my garbage

she/her
WeepingElf
greek
greek

Re: Homeless Culture Seeks Earthlike World

Post by WeepingElf »

How about making them fictional indigenous people of a real Arctic island, such as Svalbard or Novaya Zemlya? (I once started a sketch of such a language, but it never went beyond a phonology.)
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
My conlang pages
Khemehekis
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Khemehekis »

Hey, everyone.

Just letting all of you know that Laakitlantu has found a home. Üdj has settled on the Kadzia arm of the Lehola Galaxy. His conplanet will have lots of good company by his choice of Kadzia, as that arm is where Kankonia, Shaleya, Liz's Silancia, and Alex's Kinkraki are located.
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 89,000 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

Khemehekis wrote: 28 Jul 2023 00:12 Hey, everyone.

Just letting all of you know that Laakitlantu has found a home. Üdj has settled on the Kadzia arm of the Lehola Galaxy. His conplanet will have lots of good company by his choice of Kadzia, as that arm is where Kankonia, Shaleya, Liz's Silancia, and Alex's Kinkraki are located.
Yeah, I probably should have updated everyone on this. Though aside from WeepingElf's suggestion (which I really like, and in fact am doing at the moment with Ðnzhvās), it didn't get much attention anyway.
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: Ruykkarraber languages Ngama Areyaxi languages Arskiilz Kahóra Makihip ŋAħual 2c2ef0
my garbage

she/her