Inner Bruise -- a science-fiction collabfic

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
Khemehekis
mongolian
mongolian

Re: Inner Bruise -- a science-fiction collabfic

Post by Khemehekis »

elemtilas wrote: 23 Feb 2018 23:12
Elemtilas, are you an INFP, by any chance? Your rhetoric about the war between good and evil and the need to be vigilant against evil (as I understand it), and your rich fantasy world, would certainly suggest it. If you are, cool. I'm an ENFP.
That obvious? Right! INFP-A. Looks like both of us are good company!
Hehe, I nailed you.

https://www.idrlabs.com/enfp.php

I get Hunter S. Thompson, Mark Twain, Salman Rushdie, Julian Assange, Ralph Nader, Anne Frank, Arianna Huffington, Walt Disney, Kurt Vonnegut, Anaïs Nin, Che Guevara, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Salvador Dali, George Carlin, Oliver Stone, Ellen DeGeneres, Alicia Silverstone, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Shailene Woodley, Jack White, Gwen Stefani, Daniel Radcliffe, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Shia LaBeouf!

https://www.idrlabs.com/infp.php

You get Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Søren Kierkegaard, George Orwell, Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Antoine de Saint-Éxupery, A. A. Milne, Bill Watterson, J. K. Rowling, Edgar Allan Poe, Vincent van Gogh, Hans Christian Andersen, William Shakespeare, George R. R. Martin, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Robert Smith, Florence Welch, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Thom Yorke, Andy Warhol, Heath Ledger, Mary-Kate Olsen, Matt Bellamy, Stephen Colbert, and Marlon Brando!
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 87,413 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!
elemtilas
runic
runic

Post by elemtilas »

Khemehekis wrote: 15 Mar 2018 06:07
elemtilas wrote: 23 Feb 2018 23:12
Elemtilas, are you an INFP, by any chance? Your rhetoric about the war between good and evil and the need to be vigilant against evil (as I understand it), and your rich fantasy world, would certainly suggest it. If you are, cool. I'm an ENFP.
That obvious? Right! INFP-A. Looks like both of us are good company!
Hehe, I nailed you.
[xD]
Khemehekis
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Khemehekis »

April 14, 2019

Happy Inner Bruise Day!
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 87,413 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!