CBB Conlang Relay X

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
Corphishy
greek
greek

Re: CBB Conlang Relay X

Post by Corphishy »

Torch Received!
Aszev wrote:A good conlang doesn't come from pursuing uniqueness. Uniqueness is usually an effect from creating a good conlang.
Project Garnet
(used to be Bulbichu22)
Corphishy
greek
greek

Post by Corphishy »

I have decided to change my place. I'll be going October 26th to 28th, between Parlox and Znex
Aszev wrote:A good conlang doesn't come from pursuing uniqueness. Uniqueness is usually an effect from creating a good conlang.
Project Garnet
(used to be Bulbichu22)
Click
runic
runic

Post by Click »

I have updated the relay schedule to reflect Corphishy's wishes and Davush's entry. The schedule can be seen here.
Parlox
greek
greek

Post by Parlox »

I'm sorry, but I have to drop out.. Life has a strange way of getting in the way of conlanging. I apologize for any inconvenience.
:con: Gândölansch (Gondolan)Feongkrwe (Feongrkean)Tamhanddön (Tamanthon)Θανηλοξαμαψⱶ (Thanelotic)Yônjcerth (Yaponese)Ba̧supan (Basupan)Mùthoķán (Mothaucian) :con:
Iyionaku
mayan
mayan

Post by Iyionaku »

I received the torch from J Reggie. Unfortunately the weekend is over now and Myr looks kinda complicated, so I hope I can finish within 72 hours.
Wipe the glass. This is the usual way to start, even in the days, day and night, only a happy one.
J Reggie
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by J Reggie »

Torch sent to Iyionaku, but I was ninja'd!
Dormouse559

Post by Dormouse559 »

Torch sent to Frislander.
Frislander
mayan
mayan

Post by Frislander »

Torch received.
loglorn
mayan
mayan

Post by loglorn »

I'll be using either Proto-Kame or Proto-Mwambam. Perhaps Modern Mwamban but it is unlikely to be ready in time.
Diachronic Conlanging is the path to happiness, given time. [;)]

Gigxkpoyan Languages: CHÍFJAEŚÍ RETLA TLAPTHUV DÄLDLEN CJUŚËKNJU ṢATT

Other langs: Søsøzatli Kamëzet
Iyionaku
mayan
mayan

Post by Iyionaku »

J Reggie wrote: 07 Oct 2018 23:32 Torch sent to Iyionaku, but I was ninja'd!
I have finished translating the text to English and have sent the translation to Click. I will need about one more day to write up the documentation on Yélian, which I will send to Click and DzêtaRedfang then.

Narrator: But he didn't need one more day. Five hours later he sent the torch to DzêtaRedfang and Click.
Wipe the glass. This is the usual way to start, even in the days, day and night, only a happy one.
gestaltist
mayan
mayan

Post by gestaltist »

Torch received from Frislander.
DzêtaRedfang
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by DzêtaRedfang »

Torch recieved from Iyionaku. I have been busy all day, gonna try to do a preliminary figuring this out and then will translate tomorrow and hopefully get the text written up then. It's 23h30 here rn rip.
Your friendly neighbourhood french-canadian penguin
DesEsseintes
mongolian
mongolian

Post by DesEsseintes »

DzêtaRedfang wrote: 10 Oct 2018 05:31 Torch recieved from Iyionaku. I have been busy all day, gonna try to do a preliminary figuring this out and then will translate tomorrow and hopefully get the text written up then. It's 23h30 here rn rip.
I wouldn’t feel too stressed. It would seem your ring is well ahead of schedule, and you were assigned Oct 11-13 to complete your turn. [:D]
shimobaatar
korean
korean

Post by shimobaatar »

DesEsseintes wrote: 10 Oct 2018 07:32
DzêtaRedfang wrote: 10 Oct 2018 05:31 Torch recieved from Iyionaku. I have been busy all day, gonna try to do a preliminary figuring this out and then will translate tomorrow and hopefully get the text written up then. It's 23h30 here rn rip.
I wouldn’t feel too stressed. It would seem your ring is well ahead of schedule, and you were assigned Oct 11-13 to complete your turn. [:D]
[+1] Even if the relay was on schedule, I'm sure we all understand how busy life can be. Take your time!
gestaltist
mayan
mayan

Post by gestaltist »

I am a bit late with my torch. I have translated Frislander's text and prepared a Nakarian gloss. However, I need to turn that into an actual Nakarian text and write the language description. I hope to be done tomorrow.
DzêtaRedfang
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by DzêtaRedfang »

I am so sorry for taking so long guys, I got caught up in irl stuff, which took away most of my time from the long torch. I am going to sleep, and upon waking up I will be finishing it and sending it off hopefully within 2 hours at the absolute most from the time of waking, as I'll have only one real section of the torch and the glossary to complete after that.
gestaltist
mayan
mayan

Post by gestaltist »

Torch sent to Creyeditor. Sorry for the delay, folks.
DzêtaRedfang
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by DzêtaRedfang »

Torch sent to shimobaatar. I hope its quality justifies at least a little of my taking far too long. Sorry about that guys.
shimobaatar
korean
korean

Post by shimobaatar »

Torch received! No worries at all! This will probably take me a little while as well, since I have 3 exams this week.
DesEsseintes
mongolian
mongolian

Post by DesEsseintes »

shimobaatar wrote: 15 Oct 2018 04:37 Torch received! No worries at all! This will probably take me a little while as well, since I have 3 exams this week.
Have you decided what language you will be using?