Introduction thread(s)

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
nornorn
rupestrian
rupestrian

Re: Introduction thread(s)

Post by nornorn »

Hello, I am nornorn. I started conlanging 12 years ago but have never really spoken with other conlangers ever. I haven't really known where and how. My conlangs are not really based on any conworlds or cultures. I like languages and history and obviously the history of languages. I really want to work on conlanging more again but haven't been very inspired in a long time since I guess general depressive mood. Hopefully I'll find some ideas from here too [:)]
zyma
korean
korean

Post by zyma »

nornorn wrote: 17 Sep 2023 13:24 Hello, I am nornorn. I started conlanging 12 years ago but have never really spoken with other conlangers ever. I haven't really known where and how. My conlangs are not really based on any conworlds or cultures. I like languages and history and obviously the history of languages. I really want to work on conlanging more again but haven't been very inspired in a long time since I guess general depressive mood. Hopefully I'll find some ideas from here too [:)]
Welcome to the board, nornorn! [:)]
The user formerly known as "shimobaatar".
(she)
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

nornorn wrote: 17 Sep 2023 13:24 Hello, I am nornorn. I started conlanging 12 years ago but have never really spoken with other conlangers ever. I haven't really known where and how. My conlangs are not really based on any conworlds or cultures. I like languages and history and obviously the history of languages. I really want to work on conlanging more again but haven't been very inspired in a long time since I guess general depressive mood. Hopefully I'll find some ideas from here too [:)]
Well met and well come!
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: Ruykkarraber family Ngama Areyaxi family Arskiilz Kahóra Makihip-ŋAħual family 2c2ef0
my garbage

she/her
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Post by eldin raigmore »

nornorn wrote: 17 Sep 2023 13:24 Hello, I am nornorn. I started conlanging 12 years ago but have never really spoken with other conlangers ever. I haven't really known where and how. ….
I think we all look forward to hearing (and reading) more from you!
TBPO
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by TBPO »

Hello, I"m Ten Billion Plus One, and I speak English and Polish.
zyma
korean
korean

Post by zyma »

Welcome to the CBB!
The user formerly known as "shimobaatar".
(she)