Scratch's sketchpad

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
_Just_A_Sketch
cuneiform
cuneiform

Scratch's sketchpad

Post by _Just_A_Sketch »

Hello conlangers of the CBB !!
I don't post a ton here, especially about my conlangs, but Arayaz encouraged me to make a scratchpad so here it is!
If you don't know me, my name is Sketch, I make languages sometimes.

I'm calling this Scratch's sketchpad because its funny.

My current biggest conlanging projects are Tyuns, Conlang Year, an unnamed conworld, and an unnamed collablang for Arayaz's conworld.

Tyuns is a collaborative conlanging and worldbuilding game on discord. I can't say much because of spoilers but it's very cool and you should join if you like those kinds of things.

Conlang Year is a yearlong conlanging challenge/activity created by Jessie Peterson. For my conlang year I created Awloya, which is the ancestor to Olwöa and eventually others. Olwöa is spoken by anthropomorphic bee-like creatures called the Awlo (In Owlöa, this word is Aulwo, but it refers more generally to the inhabitants of the region in which they live).

The conworld contains several languages. Hɛlcɛso, 'ai'u, and Tsjàta. My older languages Vuisi and its ancestor Vwissin are a part of this world as well, but they are years old and very scrapped. Though I may revive them in the future. This world also has a magical substance called the glimmer, which I'll explain in future posts.

The collablang with Arayaz is a part of her conworld, so go check out her scratchpad for more on that world.

Ok that's all for now!
If I don't post more within a week Arayaz has my permission to yell at me
The other proud member of myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: Awloya, Olwöa, 'ai'u, Hɛlcɛso (on hiatus), Tsjàta (on hiatus)

she/they/fluff
_Just_A_Sketch
cuneiform
cuneiform

Re: Scratch's sketchpad

Post by _Just_A_Sketch »

Not conlang related but this is the 3200th topic which is pretty cool!
The other proud member of myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

she/they/fluff
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

_Just_A_Sketch wrote: 16 Apr 2024 05:26 Not conlang related but this is the 3200th topic which is pretty cool!
I see 3,201 topics in the Conlangs subforum, not 3,200...
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Ruykkarraber family Areyaxi family Arskiilz Makihip-ŋAħual family Kahóra Abisj
my garbage Ɛĭ3

she/her
_Just_A_Sketch
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by _Just_A_Sketch »

Arayaz wrote: 16 Apr 2024 13:42
_Just_A_Sketch wrote: 16 Apr 2024 05:26 Not conlang related but this is the 3200th topic which is pretty cool!
I see 3,201 topics in the Conlangs subforum, not 3,200...
Weird. I still have 3,200.

she/they/fluff