Anybody else working on conlangs with non-human phonologies?

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
Arayaz
roman
roman

Re: Anybody else working on conlangs with non-human phonologies?

Post by Arayaz »

lurker wrote: 26 Apr 2024 02:27 I know there's a color-based language on here, too, but I can't find the topic via searching.
That'd be my 2c2ef0! I talk about it in this post. (The posts before it aren't relevant; they're about an older version of the language.)
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Areyaxi family Arskiilz Kahóra Xúuuatxia
my garbage Ɛĭ3

she/her
lurker
greek
greek

Post by lurker »

Arayaz wrote: 26 Apr 2024 03:23
lurker wrote: 26 Apr 2024 02:27 I know there's a color-based language on here, too, but I can't find the topic via searching.
That'd be my 2c2ef0! I talk about it in this post. (The posts before it aren't relevant; they're about an older version of the language.)
I added your language to the list. I also organized the list according to the medium, and appended it to the OP. I'll try to update the list if any other such languages are posted.
⠎⠀⠜⠎⠾⠌⠺⠀⠍⠭⠌⠉⠀⠬⠽⠬⠽⠌⠚
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

lurker wrote: 27 Apr 2024 02:01
Arayaz wrote: 26 Apr 2024 03:23
I added your language to the list. I also organized the list according to the medium, and appended it to the OP. I'll try to update the list if any other such languages are posted.
Thanks! Just so you know, it's properly 2c2ef0, with the color applied. (On the CBB, you can use [color=#...][/color] to apply color to certain text. The color here is, of course, #2c2ef0.)
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Areyaxi family Arskiilz Kahóra Xúuuatxia
my garbage Ɛĭ3

she/her
lurker
greek
greek

Post by lurker »

I have fixed the color.

Hopefully having this list available will encourage others to try their hand at this kind of conlang.
⠎⠀⠜⠎⠾⠌⠺⠀⠍⠭⠌⠉⠀⠬⠽⠬⠽⠌⠚
TBPO
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by TBPO »

I worked on the cat language and enderman language, but I didn't finish them. When I will work on non-human conlang, I will post it here.