Translations

If you're new to these arts, this is the place to ask "stupid" questions and get directions!
conlang-creature
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Translations

Post by conlang-creature »

I know this might not be the right place to put this, but I'm not quite sure where else to put it.
I've seen a lot of posts in the translations thread mentioning a translation challenge. It sounds like fun, but I'm not quite sure what it is. Is it a race? Do I have to sign up? I might be missing something, but I don't know where to start.

Sidenote: If I have any future questions about the translations thread, where should I put them?
A word a day keeps the scrapping away!
Current Record: 178
:usa: [:3]
Dormouse559

Re: Translations

Post by Dormouse559 »

Here is the thread where the challenge was given: viewtopic.php?t=7867

You can post in this thread again if you have more questions. I’d also recommend reading README: The Translations Forum & Translation guidelines for the general Translations Forum etiquette.
Arayaz
roman
roman

Re: Translations

Post by Arayaz »

I started it and a few people expressed interest but afaik only prettydragoon finished it.
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Ruykkarraber family Areyaxi family Arskiilz Kahóra Makihip-ŋAħual family Abisj
my garbage

she/her