Help detect language?

If you're new to these arts, this is the place to ask "stupid" questions and get directions!
JasonT83
rupestrian
rupestrian

Help detect language?

Post by JasonT83 »

Hello, all. I'm seeking the help of a linguist or similar mind, as no app or site has been able to assist.

I had a blanket that was red, black, grey and white with a dragon on it. This tag was the only other defining mark on the blanket, which I was trying to detect off of an old picture.

Can anyone identify what this says or the language?

https://imgur.com/wK4jbC4
Arayaz
roman
roman

Re: Help detect language?

Post by Arayaz »

Might want to move this to a different forum.

I don't immediately recognize the symbols ─ though they remind me of lsd's language! I think Google has a tool that can detect a language in an image.
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Ruykkarraber family Areyaxi family Arskiilz Makihip-ŋAħual family Kahóra Abisj
my garbage

she/her
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

Okay, I tried Google's tool, and it didn't detect anything, though that might just be due to the low image quality. Meanwhile, I'm more and more convinced that that is in fact lsd's language, even though that's not possible.
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Ruykkarraber family Areyaxi family Arskiilz Makihip-ŋAħual family Kahóra Abisj
my garbage

she/her
Creyeditor
MVP
MVP

Post by Creyeditor »

For me, it looks like symbols from several different scripts. Maybe Hangeul mixed with some Japanese script?
Creyeditor
"Thoughts are free."
Produce, Analyze, Manipulate
1 :deu: 2 :eng: 3 :idn: 4 :fra: 4 :esp:
:con: Ook & Omlűt & Nautli languages & Sperenjas
[<3] Papuan languages, Morphophonology, Lexical Semantics [<3]
lsd
greek
greek

Post by lsd »

it's not 3SDL logography...